Subject: Re: [Leica] Xtreme Camera #3 Politics and cameras do not mix.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 23:31:03 -0700

Austin Burbridge wrote:

> I find the popup is distracting and -- as an 'irrelevant' topic --
> very off-putting: I come to a photography site and the first thing to
> open is an advert for -- what? computer ezine? political puff? --
> something very confusing. Even after I investigated, I'm still
> confused, especially since everything appears to take place on the
> same site.
>
> It's a mixed message at precisely the moment when I want to get to
> know something about xtremecamera.
>
> >Just want to drop a note to let you all know that we published our newest
> >issue of Xtreme Camera today. I look forward to any constructive opinions.
> >
> >Thanks!
> >
> >http://www.xtremecamera.com
> >

> >Best,
> >
> >John
> >
> >--
> >John Manzione
> >Publisher

A camera magazine for aggressive Republicans! How nice!
Surprise!! George W. Bush (in this case)
Surprise!!! Al W. Gore. Whatever!
SLEEEEEEEEZY!!!!!!
POP GOES THE WEASEL AND Publisher John Manzione IS THE WEASEL!
I will have nothing to do with that magazine ever!
Mark Rabiner
POP ME UP A pic of Victors dog and I'll be happy!
Politics and cameras do not mix!!!