Subject: [Leica] DEADLINE Something Useful-- Book List
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 19:15:01 -0400

Lugger & Leggers,
    The deadline for the book submissions is D-Day June 6, 2000.
    Please follow the guidelines...It doesn do anyoneany god if you say, I
like XXXX book by ZZZZ photog. Unless we can find it. I spent all afternoon
Saturday organizing the list so far, and I added the information for books,
which I had in my library, but it wasn't enough.

THE GUIDELINES...
1.- One book only per category.
2.- No "me too's," ditto's, etc. If someone beat you to a recommendation, so
what.
3.- No trashing anyone choices. No praising either.
4.- The categories are:
                                    A.- Favorite Leica Toy (equipment) book
                                    B.- Favorite Picture book (non-Leica
photographers are permitted)
                                    C.- Favorite Non-Photo Photo book.
(biographies, etc.)
5.- Please include, Title, author, publisher, year of publication, Library
of Congress Number  or ISBN number and a VERY short (two sentences at most)
review.
6.- Please post your selections, no private e-mails please.
7.- Deadline is D-Day June 6, 2000.

    I will compile the list, and hopefully a couple of weeks after the
deadline, I will post it.

Happy Snaps,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.

Replies: Reply from "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com> ([Leica] Leicas and books)