Subject: [Leica] FS Friday M stuff
From: Dave Purchase <dp@seanet.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 23:28:08 -0700

Folks,
These items are being sold to pay for moving to M6 and asph, you know the
routine.  They are items acquired along the way in trades and other deals
that I do not need or can not use (the .85s w/glasses)  This is the first
time I have sold Leica gear so feel free to argue the price if it's not
fair.  I also trust that someone on the list will let me know if I am
selling the kids inheritance for a song.

M6 .85 "classic" #2446640xx  New US w/all papers  $2300

M6 .85 "classic" #24234xx  Box, strap and all paper except passport.  Clear
base plate plastic still on and unmarked.  Hot shoe has been used and strap
protectors show slight marks.  $1750

M4P 1913-1983 #16186xx E 315  M+ (one roll of film)  w/all paper and cards
(at the moment I can't find the manual and don't know why)   $2750

Elmar-C 90mm f.4 #25735xx   NIB w/cards. spare hood and front cap  $575

21mm f. 4 Super-Angulon BM/LTM w/factory adapter and grub screw
finder has three bright marks on base and small "spot" in glass   $1400

50 mm LTM f.1.5 Summarit #9533xx  no caps, front element has cleaning
marks. CLAed by Van Stelton 4 months ago.    $400

Terms:  shipping and insurance extra.  personal checks must clear bank
before shipping.  used items 5DMBG if not as described.  prefer sales on
this continent
If interested contact me directly at  <dp@seanet.com>
best

Dave Purchase