Subject: Re: [Leica] R zoom recommendation?
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 00:05:23 -0700

At 5:13 PM -0700 6/4/00, Pitak Chenkosol wrote:

>> ><Snip>
>> > to keep my shoelaces tied. Works great. Stop me from having to tie
>>(and tripping over) them every hour or so.
>> > Pitak
>>
>> How about in-line rollers!
>> Mark :-) Rabiner
>>

>Almost got kicked out from a Safeway supermarket once while shopping with
>a pair
>of Rollerblade on. The store manager was afraid that I might trip over and sue
>the store. Me think I was exceeding the speed limit of the regular shoppers.
>
>Pitak

When I was 20 I had a summer job for a short time wheeling wheelchair based
patients around a hospital. Got called on the carpet a couple of times for
speeding, and finally fired. It was only a filler (3 weeks) so it shortened
my employment for 2 days only.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com