Subject: Re: [Leica] what flash for M6 TTL
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 11:49:43 -0700

John Coan wrote:

> I just spoke with Bogen tech support on the phone.  I have a Metz 40 Mz3 and
> asked what SCA adapter was correct for the M6 TTL.  The correct answer is the
> 3501.  The 351 will not give all features, because according to the Bogen
> representative I spoke with (Justin), the M6 TTL uses some of the electronic
> circuits from the R8 for flash control.  FYI.
>
><Snip>
It's not going to tell you what F stop you've set your camera on at the back of
the flash unless you put it there yourself.
Notice there is not series of gold contacts in a Leica M lens? Low tech! That's
ok with me!
Mark Rabiner

Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] what flash for M6 TTL)
Message from "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] what flash for M6 TTL)