Subject: Re: [Leica] A palate cleanser...
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 01:38:24 +0100

2000-06-06-00:47:14 Johnny Deadman:
> ...after the Project Jerusalem business!

...whose pictures I haven't had a chance to see yet.  Apparently
they're hiding from the people who yelled at them for being dark, or
something.

> A few morsels from a lively Sunday lunchtime at Speaker's Corner in London.

A good day's catch!  I've been meaning to slope on over there this
visit, having found it a fascinating trove of odd folk years ago when
I visited London as a lad, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
I'll have to make the time.

> http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/speakerscorner/nationofislam.jpg

Hunh.  I thought these gents were a US phenomenon.  Do they have a UK
presence as well?