Subject: [Leica] meter lights problem in M6 TTL
From: Sean.Finch@guardian.co.uk
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 11:31:12 +0100

Hello Lug

Hopefully someone can shed some light on minor but irritating problem I have
with my M6 TTL metering lights.

The metering works fine, but the lights in the finder (regardless of whether
arrows or centre spot) come on only for the breifest time, probably less than a
second. It's enough time to get a meter reading buy I could do with them staying
illuminated for at bit longer.

This never happened until today and other M6's I've used have the lights staying
on for 10 seconds or so.

Has anyone else come across this problem, and if so what caused it and do I need
to take it back to Leica for repair ??

Just interested to see if it's a common problem really

Sean

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (Re: [Leica] meter lights problem in M6 TTL)
Reply from Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au> (Re: [Leica] meter lights problem in M6 TTL)