Subject: Re: [Leica] Techniques Please?
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 11:21:48 -0400

Rick Dykstra jotted down the following:

> But what I'd like to do is use some lines from Dirty Harry .....

"I know what you're thinking, kid.  'Did he shoot six frames, or only five?'
Well, to tell you the truth, in all the excitement, I've kinda lost track
myself.  But, being as this is a 90mm APO-ASPH, the most sharp lens in the
world, and it could blow up every zit to the size of your head, you've got
to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?'  Well, do ya, punk?"

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |    What boots up must come down.
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |

Replies: Reply from Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Techniques Please?)