Subject: [Leica] Leicaflex SL Lenses
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:33:49 EDT

Nathan:

Thanks for the recommendation.  I was thinking the same thing and have just
ordered a used 60mm/f2.8 macro lens (3-cam) from Jim Kuehl.  The lens will be
shipped to me next week.  I am looking forward to using it as the standard
lens on the SL.  If I decide to buy a R6.2/R8 later, I will be able to use it
without any modifications.

Best regards.

Muhammad Chishty

P.S.  I know that a camera as old as the SL will need CLA soon.  Any
recommendations as to where I should send it?  And how much will it cost?

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Finance
Graham School of Management
Saint Xavier University