Subject: Re: [Leica] [OT} Quantum Battery 1 question
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:00:12 -0700

Johnny,

Quantum batteries do not have a "memory" and do not need discharging prior
to recharge.

According to Quantum, "Recondition " charging may be required if the battery
is over discharged and only if it becomes necessary to revive a seemingly
dead battery. In other words, the battery has to have been overused and over
discharged.
To recondition, follow these four steps:

1. Connect the charger
2. Switch the quantum to ON
3. All lights will glow
4. Charge for 48 to 72 hours
If this does not bring the battery to normal service, repeat the process but
charge for 72 to 96 hours.

Send me your address and I will mail you a copy of the instructions.

Joe