Subject: Re: [Leica] Tell Me About This Lens and Charlton Heston
From: Sonnar502@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 17:44:02 EDT

Hey you know what, Art?  Your comment about the speed of response is VERY
well taken!  I hadn't really thought of it in my A/M/ moodiness, but a very
good point that I am reminded of each time I have the cap on and suddenly
need to shoot something.  Can't do that with the metal jobbies -- unless
someone knows of a clip-on shade that can take a cap while in the *taking*
position, vice *storage* reversed.

Also, thanks to whoever that was (sorry, as I'm new to this AOL thing, I seem
to have lost the msg) who posted the info on the 12575.  I'll look one up....
Scott