Subject: Re: [Leica] bag & Heavy Leica!?
From: Robinsnes@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 20:50:05 EDT

PeterJonWhite@PeterWhiteCycles.com writes:

> >I currently carry around whilist travelling
>  >M6 Body - Colour Slide
>  >M6 Body - B & W
>  >90m f2.8
>  >35Asp f2
>  >21Asp F 2.8
>  >50 m f2
>  >Sf20 Flash
>  >Leica Polarizer
>  >Gitzo table tripod
>  >Film
>  >misc
>  >
>  >Weight 6Kg +

Wow! Perhaps you need to exchange the M6s for a couple of M3s. Then you would
notice that the M6s were indeed very light. You seem to be carrying a rather
large collection of lenses...but that is a moot point. Perhaps you should
forget the flash or carry something a little smaller. Lastly, you could
choose an OM system...that would weigh about the same (my Leicas are a little
heavier than the OM's). Be thankful you aren't carrying a N*k*n or C*n*n with
the same lenses. You would need a really sturdy shoulder. Try to limit your
enthusiasm for Leica and go out with only one camera and lens...?

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com