Subject: Re: [Leica] Tell Me About This Lens and Charlton Heston
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 22:20:11 -0500

The 12575 fits the 90 Elmar, the 90 Elmarit, the 135 Hector and the 135
Tele-Elmar.  It reverses over the lens and has  plastic cap.

The 12585 fits the f/3.5, f/2.8 and f/2.0 35mm lenses as well as the 50
Elmar and Summicron lenses.   It will hold a 39mm filter and will reverse
over the Rigid Summicron.

The hoods that I find to be really nice are the cast aluminum hoods that
bayonet to the early R lenses, especially the ones with the built-in
polarizer rotation.

Bud