Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V17 #155
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 23:40:48 -0700

Mark Rabiner wrote:
> > Karen.
> > P.S. I'm not young, so this is the time when I thought that for once I would
> > travel light.   I admit  I would have liked to take the M6, but  the extra
> > lenses  discouraged me).
>
> How about just one lens? Pretend it does not come off!
> What's the point of being that heavy into photography and then go to Europe with
> a point and shoot.

Hi Karen,

     You know, I had a p&s (Olympus Epic), but I'm a 50mm lens type.  So I
dumped it for a screw mount and a 50/3.5, which will fit in a jean's front
pocket;  a little heavier, but not too bad.  No batteries and there's no
delay for the autofocus.  I just don't visualize with the 35mm lens, and
there's no p&s with a non-zoom 50mm lens.

     Why not just take the M6 with the 50mm lens?

					Cheers,

							Rich Lahrson
							tripspud@wenet.net

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V17 #155)