Subject: [Leica] bag & Heavy Leica!?
From: Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 10:02:19 +0200

Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 00:45:47 +0100
From: "Darrell Wood" <darrell@wood-site.co.uk>
Help.

I purchased M equipment to reduce weight but am finding it heavy.
I currently carry around whilist travelling
M6 Body - Colour Slide
M6 Body - B & W
90m f2.8
35Asp f2
21Asp F 2.8
50 m f2
Sf20 Flash
Leica Polarizer
Gitzo table tripod
Film
misc

Weight 6Kg +

The above I currently carry in a Lowpro Street and Field AW100.
My criteria was up until now.
B & W film switchable
Maximum image quality
Compact Water proof bag and suitable for the tropics.
Does anybody have any advise.

Regards

Darrell Wood
<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dear Darrell, your equipment really does look very heavy. I think you've
got too much stuff.
I have two olympus moooos I'd be happy to swap for your kit which should
bring the weight down nicely while keeping the slide/bw flexibility you
want. You can carry one in each pocket.
Bestest,
Rob.
Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow