Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA M6 and Leica M Body Cap
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 07:24:17 -0600

The LHSA cameras should have the latest circuit boards and not the earlier
ones which tended to devour batteries. Leica claims that you should get 80
rolls from a set of batteries, and some of the early camera were needing new
batteries every month. The body caps frequently come up on eBay and should
be available at all the usual used places.

John Collier