Subject: Re: [Leica] Tele-Elmarit Filter Stuff - and dot dot dot
From: Sonnar502@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:18:20 EDT

As I'm goofing off at work ( ! ) I don't have mine in front of me, but I seem
to remember it has a yellow 90 & the ubiquitous red indexing dot.  The thing
is in flawless shape.  I suspect the rubber hood is getting a little on in
years, as it likes to collapse a bit.

Speaking of red dots, anyone out there have an extra one lying around?  My
rigid black 50 Summicron is missing one, and, while they sometimes strike me
as a little garish, I do miss it (like on the Tele) when trying to switch
lenses in a hurry.  Wouldn't want to tweak that mount!  Having to fiddle and
line up the faint depression or some offset to some other point is awkward.

Scott, totally overwhelmed now with which lens to go play with!

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Tele-Elmarit Filter Stuff - and dot dot dot)