Subject: Re: [Leica] bag & Heavy Leica!?
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 18:50:08 +0100

on 8/6/00 2:50 pm, B. D. Colen at bdcolen@earthlink.net wrote:

> Yah....unless you're really going to use them, leave the tripod, flash and
> misc at your hotel and carry the two bodies and four lenses...hey, for that
> matter, leave the 50 at the hotel as well...and get a lighter bag...I just
> acquired a Tenba something or other that's the momentary answer to my bag
> dreams....very light weight, non-camera bag looking (the Tenba label is
> easilly removed)- lots of zippers and pockets, conforms to the body, has a
> zipper that allows the entire thing to expand by about two inches...put a
> neoprene weight--reducing strap on it and away you go...

I just bought that bag too, BD. It's a steal. It sure packs a lot of shit
and remains comfortable. I got 5 lenses 2 bodies strobe 2 meters cellphone
apple laptop, couple of propacks of film and a Nokton in its box into mine
without even trying. Still has room for my wallet, which is obviously very
fat.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com