Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Users digest V17 #158
From: "Ernest B. Ferro" <eferro@tbscc.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 18:10:19 -0400

Fellow Luggers:
	I have a question relative to the newly available 50mm f2.0 Summicron LTM.
I currently have a number of LTM Leicas and a couple of M Leicas.  I have a
50mm f2.0 Summicron M that's the version before the current one.  I'm
thinking of buying a new 50mm f2.0 Summicron LTM and selling the M version
that I have.  Will I be losing anything if I go with the LTM on my M cameras
using an LTM to M converter versus the older Summicron that was made for the
M series?
	Thanks in advance for any insight that can be offered.
Ernie