Subject: Re: [Leica] E'chrome, Prodovit, et al
From: Doug Herr <telyt560@cswebmail.com>
Date: 9 Jun 2000 07:04:29 -0700

On Fri, 09 June 2000, Kurt Miska wrote:

<SNIP>
> I know that many of you will ask why E100VS. A friend had
> given me 4 rolls of 36 with the processing included; that’s why.
<more SNIPped>

I get to try out all kinds of film courtesey of friends who've tired of outdated clutter in their film freezer.  Likewise my Pradolux RT300 is a refugee from Gary's van.  It's amazing how good neglected equipment and outdated film can be.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!