Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 13:16:00 -0400

Mark Rabiner jotted down the following:

> Martin Howard wrote:
>>
>> Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow jotted down the following:
>>
>>> Everyone has been very supportive - thanks. But deep down, I know I'm not
>>> worthy. Rabiner is the REAL lunatic.
>>
>> Only a madman would say something like that ;)
>>
>> M.
>>
> But I" m not the only one who would LOVE to know to what this refers!
> A disembodied compliment or insult I don't know which is worse!
> Mark :-) Rabiner

A harmless little joke, with an element of truth in it.  I often find your
(Mark's) messages wonderfully insightful.  The fact that they are almost
deconstructred, play on words, include witticisms, etc., just forces me to
think harder, which is good.

So, the conclusions is that only a madman would think that they are the work
of a lunatic, although they look a little crazy at first glance! ;)

No offense intended, my apologies otherwise.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Trying to determine human performance by
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | experiments is nothing but the ritual of
email: howard.390@osu.edu     | The Ballet for the Gods of Invariance.