Subject: Re: [Leica] OK Simon and Dan! Where is my Orgasmitron?
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 10:44:13 -0700

[john collier, an exemplary individual ususally known for his rational
posts, noted down in a moment of distraction:]

>Well as you all know, every time I go to the store to buy a M6, I usually
>end up buying some other useful thing. After reading the soft porn "First
>Openings" by Simon and Dan, I thought, "Whoa! Why not....

this is the flip side to that other soft-porn prose paen to the recently
purchased m6, the one in which the lugnut, whose name i shall not mention
(cause i forgot it), went into spasms of an orgasmic nature as he opened
and loaded his new m6, then 'mounted' a lens to it. that piece even caused
ted to put away his underwear.

come on guys! this is getting desperate! next we'll be getting pieces that
feature may west-like dialog: 'is that a tri-elmar in your pocket or are
you just happy to see me?' or 'hey honey, if your vario-elmar zoom is as
big as your mouth, i'll see you after the show,' etc. etc.

get with it! quit writing porn and get out there and start shooting it!!!

kyle! where are you when we need you most, you freakin lunatic!!!

guy

oh yeah: congrats on the new camera, john!