Subject: Re: [Leica] Charlton Heston, guns, etc.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 13:21:11 -0700

How about that scene in Peacemaker where the guy climbs into the Yellow New York
City Cab with the Big backpack with the A Bomb in it?
Did he take off that backpack before he climbed into the cab or not?
I think by the time you got your back pack off the cab would drive away!
That's the problem with back packs! They're on your back!
And they don't look so great with an Armani suit!
But what the heck!
Mark Rabiner
I got a green Canon one for 20 bucks for my Leica M system. Took the Canon patch off....
now it's just green!

Message from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (Re: [Leica] Charlton Heston, guns, etc.)