Subject: Re: [Leica] The final installment of HUMAN TRAFFIC
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 16:28:57 -0400

Bernard jotted down the following:

> Johnny Deadpan wrote:
>
>> http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/humantraffic/portfolio_15
>
> 1     I would really like it if the top and the bottom were chopped off. I
> know,
> I know... you won't do it, you like it the way it is. I know. But for me, the
> info is in the middle, and the heads of the real guys would flow nicely into
> the
> poster-head. The rest of the pic contributes nothing except space. And I find
> that that space doesn't contribute anything. So it's a keeper, but only if I
> could have my way with it. Yeah well.... <smiley>

I looked at the pictures too, before having read Bernard's comments, and
felt that there was something odd about 001.jpg which I couldn't put my
finger on.  I think Bernard's right on this.

I know this is very naughty, but I downloaded the image, cropped it to
2.35:1 aspect ration (same as Cinemascope) and I think that it works better.
Check it out at: http://164.107.149.169/235.html

Whaddya say, Johnny?

M.

- --
Martin Howard                | "Once you understand the process of co-
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU  | ordination, it's much easier to avoid.
email: howard.390@osu.edu    | Knowledge is power."  -- K. Christoffersen.