Subject: RE: [Leica] WTB-Friday:Camera & Darkroom magazines
From: Jacques Leonard <email@videotron.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 23:59:52 -0400

>Hi Jacques,
>
>Congratulations for the fine pictures on you site, in particular those in
>color.
>Are they Leica shots?
>
>BTW what means "Courriel" in the French pages? Would it be the French Canadian
>word for email?
>
>All the best,
>
>--
>Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
>Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)
>Lyon, France

Jean-Claude,

Thanks for your comments on my site pictures. Are they Leica shots? Well,
most of them are.

Just check them again. When there is a "red dot" in front of the title,
this means it was taken with a Leica (M4P or CL)! (subtile n'est-ce-pas? :>)
A "blue dot" was taken with Olympus OM camera. No dot well, it could have
been taken with quite a few other cameras. If I am the one who took the
picture it is probably with my Rolleiflex. If it was taken by one of my
teammate it could be anything from Pentax to Mamiya, Minolta etc...

Now for the word "courriel". You are right. This is the word that has been
suggested by the "office de la langue française" as a translation for
e-mail. It is a contraction of "courrier electronique" which is the
translation of "electronic mail" or "e-mail". I am not usually very fond of
this office work but this time, I think they came out with a very good new
word.

BTW, we are working on a revised version of our web site. In a couple
months, we will be uploading some new portfolios in the Photography
section. For the moment, we are rebuilding the Dental Plans part (we are
also doing a private zone to our site for our clients in the Hexagone).

Regards et à la prochaine !

Jacques Leonard
j.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca
web site: