Subject: Re: [Leica] The final installment of HUMAN TRAFFIC
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 19:27:36 -0400

Johnny Deadman jotted down the following:

>> on 9/6/00 9:28 pm, Martin Howard at howard.390@osu.edu wrote:
>> Check it out at: http://164.107.149.169/235.htm
>
> Not naughty at all. I positively encourage reframing of my pix! I have yet
> to see one I prefer but this might be it. For me this is the weakest picture
> in the set and it probably would look better as a landscape. Problem is it's
> a thin neg and was developed in 1:3 Xtol and it has a hard time staying
> together at its current size. I think cropped and enlarged more the neg is
> just going to fall apart with grain, but I might be wrong.

I've moved the picture (since it turned out that the other one was on a
"server" with a dynamically allocated IP-address... ;)

  http://www.ida.liu.se/~marho/misc/235.html

Just cropped it, didn't enlarge it..

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Trying to determine human performance by
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | experiments is nothing but the ritual of
email: howard.390@osu.edu     | The Ballet for the Gods of Invariance.

Replies: Reply from Bernard <4829.g23@g23.relcom.ru> (Re: [Leica] The final installment of HUMAN TRAFFIC)