Subject: Re: [Leica] soft focus?
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:40:53 +1000

Dan Post wrote:

> As an aside- I recently did some portraits of a two year old boy. What an
> education! Perpetual Motion! I ended up getting the best shots with a 50,
> just to keep him in frame! I was reminded of the analogy of a difficult
> task- "Like nailing Jell-o to a tree....". Well, doing a portrait of a two
> year old should rank a couple of notches higher on the difficulty scale!!

A photog friend of mine recently took his newly acquired Rollei 8001 (?)
with waist level finder I think to a shoot of a couple of two years
olds.  He came back all white in the face ..... .

With really little guys I prefocus and then move with them to get the
focus right, well, sometimes ...

Regards

Rick Dykstra

Message from Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au> (Re: [Leica] soft focus?)