Subject: [Leica] Screw Ups 'r Us.
From: "Walter Levy" <wlevy@jhmi.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:08:38 -0400

Learned the Hard Way in the mid-70s....

Never, never, never put your 512-volt battery pack down on wet grass!  I made this mistake at my first wedding shoot (one of, let's see.... two, I believe)... and when I picked that sucker up... hoo-boy!  I lit up like Times Square then went down like a tree made of Jell-o!  Had the shakes for hours afterwards.  Astonishingly, the photos turned out OK.  :)

Luminously,
Walter Levy

Replies: Reply from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Screw Ups 'r Us.)