Subject: RE: [Leica] 35-70/2.8 out of production ???
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:19:12 -0400

Right...Bernard better be careful or I'll start to "out" people over what
they shoot with besides Leicas...:-)

I'll admit that my M-F100 ratio isn't 90-10, it's probably more like about
60-40 at this point. While part of that has to do with the wonderful 60 mm
focal length of my one AF lens, and the joy of using the F100, part of it
probably also has to do with the fact that the F100 is new, and that, having
a built-in motor, it sucks up film like a mosquito at a hemophiliacs
convention.....:-)