Subject: RE: [Leica] Bernard / B.D.
From: Doug Herr <telyt560@cswebmail.com>
Date: 12 Jun 2000 09:41:44 -0700

On Mon, 12 June 2000, "B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Gee, Bernard, and good morning to you too!..
>
> I thought about trying to respond to your post in a rational manner - but
> then I realized what a total waste of time that would be. So instead, Bernie
> old buddy, I've decided to accept the Buzz Hausner challenge:
>
> Let LUG members vote on which one of us should take a walk.
>
> B. D.
> http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com
> A Day In Our Life...
> Documentary Photography
> of American Families

I'm not voting 'cuz this isn't a democratic list.  If anyone thinks either B.D.'s or Bernard's posts aren't worth reading, use the delete key or filter to trash.  BTW, my filters have ensured that I only read posts from one of these two.  You guess which one.

Doug Herr
Sacramento
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!