Subject: [Leica] Flush window M4-P sync sockets
From: Richard Palmer <vicmalta@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:18:49 -0400

This is a response to John Collier's message concerning materials and
the number of sync
sockets in the flush window model M4-P. He said that he never saw a late
model M4-P
with two sync sockets. I own a flush window M4-P  # 1621739 that has
both X andM
sockets. I bought it some time in the 80's from ALT camera when they
were still in the
U.S.. They had a table at an annual trade show of The Photographic
Historical Society
of the Western Reserve { now the Western Reserve Camera Collectors} in
Cleveland,
Ohio.
              Rich Palmer