Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: J Vaughan <sthawk_ontheroad@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 08:41:14 -0700 (PDT)

Ken-

 Nice little portfolio... THAT'S what matters.
 You have the images to share. No matter  how you got them; you GOT
them. Good work I liked the abstraction  with your daughter's feet and
the shot of  your son interacting  with her. I  have heard that can me
a vital point in the relationship betweeen siblings... looked the part
IMO.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Never been there...