Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: bike theft now: anti theft device?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:32:52 -0600

Heck Ted, just get the old vibrator style coil from your model T Ford and
hook it up so that the hapless individual tampering with your car completes
the circuit! It is easy to do but use a separate battery so you do not run
the car's one down. I have used it to stop dogs from peeing on my car
wheels......they only try it once.

John (once a country hick always a country hick) Collier

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] WAS: bike theft now: anti theft device?)
Reply from Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com> ([Leica] Re: lawnmower?)