Subject: Re: [Leica] Wide Thing, I Think I Love You
From: Laurence Gadd <lgadd@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:55:52 -0400

Some very fine photographs. Seeing you taking such deep images with such a wide
image area give the use of this lens a balance I was never abel to achieve. Now
I'm off to try it myself. I have always, for some reason?, used this lens for
flatter or one dimensional images. Thanks for the showing them it really gave me a
push.

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Wide Thing, I Think I Love You)