Subject: [Leica] Need recommendations for film buying and developing in Las Vegas
From: DavidS8451@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:28:28 EDT

Hello Lugnuts,
I'm planning a trip out to Death Valley and the Eastern Sierras at the end of
this month.  I'm paranoid about my film getting fogged, so i'm looking for a
pro-level film store and a 4 hour lab to process my E-6 before I get back on
the plane.  Thanks to Charlie Trentelman, I did this last year in Salt Lake
City, and was thrilled with the results.  So if anyone is familiar with Las
Vegas enough to recommend a source of film, and a pro lab, please let me
know.  Since I just get the digest, please reply to my email address below.
Thanks in advance,
Dave Schaller
Newton, MA
Davids8451@aol.com
PS  I will be backpacking, so I'm going to bring just an M6 with 21 ASPH, and
either the 35 and 90 mm lenses or an R 6.2 with the 35-70 f4 zoom.  Next week
I will be practicing carrying all my gear in the White Mountains of NH.