Subject: Re: [Leica] New York
From: "Michael Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:12:28 -0400

Both the Leica Gallery and Tamarkin are on the 5th floor at 670 S. Broadway.
The Leica Gallery will be encountered first when you get off the elevator.
Be sure to stop in there.  In addition to whatever show is hung, they have
lots of books for sale.  Check the Leica USA web site for the gallery hours.

Mike Gardner

Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] New York)