Subject: [Leica] Leica Sighting at Nachtwey gathering
From: GERALD HAUSSLER <GHAUSSLE@email.usps.gov>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:10:42 -0500

     bee;
     i spoke w/ him briefly @ the his USF appearance a month or
     so back. i asked this very question among others
     (ie; "...boxers or briefs" ? ;-) ) he replied that it had
     been canon since day one. i mentioned using leicas and he
     said something to the effect that "...a lot of people
     like them..."

     you asked.
     best
     jerry haussler
     p.s. anyone there from this list wearing a chrome
     M4 w/ a "whooped" lens shade ?