Subject: Re: [Leica] flash sf20
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 10:03:07 -0500

John -

Perhaps you've already tried this, but just for grins I put an SC-17 on my M6
classic, and mounted the visoflex body without its prism (have a chimney finder
on order but not in hand yet) and it LOOKS like you could bend the cord enough to
snake out the side of the setup.  I don't know how good it would be for the
internal wires long term, though, and you will need to lock the unit into the hot
shoe, as the bend in the wire wants to push it back out of full registration.
I'll be interested to hear your results when you finally test a setup like this.

Cheers,
Kip