Subject: Re: [Leica] flash sf20
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 11:44:37 -0700

John Collier wrote:
><Snip>
I my large Metz brochure the 20 BC 6 is mentioned as Designed for the M6 and it
sure looks like it was.
On my black body it looks almost seamless. The fact that this body is TTL and
the flash is not has not effected the pictures.
Matches up pretty well with the picture on my chrome non TTL body even if the
flash looks less seamless.
I love how this and other of the Metz flashes to not stick out far but hug the
contours of the camera.
You'd thing this would give you more red eye but I don't notice it.
Guess my eyes are red already!
Mark Rabiner
forgot to mention the 20 BC 6 cost me $30 as there was a ten dollar rebate and
take AA batteries or Nicads!