Subject: Re: [Leica] Which lens for P150 projector
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 17:12:35 -0600

The P150 takes lenses with the suffix P2 (as in 85mm f2.8 Hektor - P2). The
P150 can only take the following lenses:

60mm f2.8 Elmarit-P2   37510
85mm f2.8 Hektor-P2   37511
90mm f2.5 Colorplan - P2   37512
90mm f2.5 Colorplan - P2 CF  37513

The CF stands for curved field which can help in the proper display of
glassless mounted slides. New Colorplans go for $185CAN up here which is
about $128US. I am very happy with my Colorplan - P2 CF but have not
compared against a Hektor.

John Collier