Subject: [Leica] Lens mount conversions (Hologon)
From: "Rob Studdert" <audiob@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 14:01:32 +1000

Dear fellow LUGnuts,

I need the contact details for a camera technician capable of converting a
Contax Hologon 16f8 to Leica M mount.

Before you ask "why would I embark on chasing such a costly option when
the H*** 15 would offer me more speed and just a little less performance"
well I own the Hologon, it is paid for, I don't fancy trying to find a buyer who
doesn't want it in exchange for chicken feed and I would love it to fit a real
camera :-)

Any information would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert