Subject: Vs: [Leica] Leica-bag
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 23:26:45 +0200

I have had the small "combination case", no. 14842 for many years and I think that your equipment would fit in, two lenses coupled together with the ring supplied and the flash in the front pocket. The body with one lens fitted sits vertically in the middle of the bag, the right end has a vertical compartment to hold two other lenses and there is a small compartment under the lens attached to the body which can hold small items, mine usually carries a small Voigtländer flash. The left end can be arranged to hold a second body without a lens.
A clever design.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen