Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Scotch and leicas.....
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 01:09:29 -0400

Ross McLeish jotted down the following:

> Ball's in your court, Martin. When are you coming down to Sydney? (Bring a
> LOT of duty-free whisky with you! And whatever Leica equipment comes to
> hand, of course).

Well, I was on my way to Melbourne this spring, but unfortunately it never
happened.  I was looking forward to a teaching assignment that sort of
petered out into nothing.  But Australia is definately on my list of places
to visit.  I've yet to meet an Australian I didn't like and we seem to get
on pretty well, despite my being the stuck up pommie snob I am ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | It's not who you are, it's who
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | you know that counts.