Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] OT: Scotch
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 01:21:49 -0400

Ted Grant jotted down the following:

> I had the very good fortune of being presented a bottle for
> photographing the birth of a first child. And have subsequently received
> a bottle from the same mother on her following three! :-)  The father
> wasn't amused, he had to pay for it and a non-drinker, although she was
> and got great fun out of "getting even" so's to speak!

Well, think of all the pain he put her through, no wonder she wanted to get
even ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                 | Trying to determine human performance by
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   | experiments is nothing but the ritual of
email: howard.390@osu.edu     | The Ballet for the Gods of Invariance.