Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Pornographers of the world Unite!
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:34:51 -0700

Martin Howard wrote:
> They're grainy, dark, and slightly out of focus.  Of course it's art.  If
> you could see all the details, then it wouldn't be ;)

Hi all,

     I don't usually comment on photos I see on the 'net because my computer
only shows 16 colors.  So, in viewing these images, the computer made
them very abstract, black, a dark grey, a light grey and white.  At first,
I thought they were single female nudes.....

					Cheers,

							Rich Lahrson
							tripspud@wenet.net