Subject: Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 00:33:41 -0700

At 8:07 PM -0400 6/18/00, ARTHURWG@aol.com wrote:
>I'd be very surprised if any given photo using Delta 3200  could not be shot
>with a 1.4 as easily as with a  Noctilux. Both could make a picture by the
>light of one candle, for instance. We'd need to test this, so how about it? I
>don't mean a "laboratory test", but a real picture situation. Arthur

There is no great mystery here. If you need one candle to get the shot with
a Noctilux wide open under a certain circumstance, you'll need 2 candles
with a Summilux.

Spending more time wondering or testings won't change things or make them
clearer.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com