Subject: [Leica] LEICAUSA
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:38:54 -0400

Praise and Thanks Where Praise and Thanks Are Due -
Sent in my M6 to Leica USA last Monday by FedEx---needed a new strap ring
bumper pad, rangefinder adjustment, plastic tip on advance lever replaced,
lock lever on baseplate repaired or replaced. I told them that I needed it
ASAP for upcoming shoots, and lo and behold, it arrived back today.
One week start to finish, including a weekend.

Oh...Get this, the camera somehow either got a new red dot, or the old red
dot went through a car wash, because it was completely blacked out with
industrial strength Sharpie, and there isn't a sign of black on it
anymore...the white lettering is still blacked out, but that red dot is
gleaming like a traffic light at rush hour! :-)

B. D.

http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com
A Day In Our Life...
Documentary Photography