Subject: [Leica] re:Leica dealers in Rome
From: craig egerer <sjegerer@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:48:27 -0400

Craig,
I have emailed Luigi several times about Leica items and  have had
prompt replys.......I also bought  his bottom half case and strap for
the Leica M from him last month and it arrived in Michigan in  2 days
from Rome....... If anyone has  looked at this case on Leicatime.com or
from ebay, it is even better looking in real life and what
craftsmanship!!
    The leather strap  requires no metal rings on your M eyelet's and
also has a padded shoulder grip thing.....The case has a built-in
leather  padded grip for the camera and works and feels great in

Craig Egerer