Subject: Re: [Leica] Underwater house for M6?
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:48:58 -0700

The only camera I would put in a bag is a camera that I could afford to
throw away.

EWA and most bags of that type will leak if given half a chance.

Find a used Nikon "Action Shot" in good working order. Nikon does not make
them anymore but I have seen them for around $250. They have a great lens
and are good to about 16 feet.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA