Subject: Re: Vs: [Leica] Rollei 35 SE - and 35 S
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:12:45 -0700

Raimo Korhonen wrote:

> The older, simpler Rollei 35 S is not bad either - same excellent lens.
> All the best!
> Raimo
> photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen
>
><Snip>
I think everyone here knows how much I love my Rollei 35, I believe Byron
Rakitzis would say the same about his.
I'm sure there are dozens on this list a logical Leica M extension or visa versa.
My Rollei 35, (mine was the first original German version with the 3.5 Zeiss
Tessar) made me realize I had to go Leica M.
I call my Rollei 35 my Connecticut Leica!
Mark Rabiner
F11 and be there!
the hyperfocal distance being 20 feet 8 feet to infinity in focus. Sharp as heck!